"AME-Austrian-Music-Education" is a registered association to develop regional and international language, music, art and educational projects.
AME was developed and founded together with the Federal Upper Austrian Music School Bad Goisern. The decisions, the strategy and the realization of all projects lies in the hand of the AME association and is supported by the team of the Federal Upper Austrian Music School Bad Goisern.
AME could be seen as a educational initiative. The communication of music is done at a modern and attractive level, where the connection of different art sections are in the main focus.
MAG. ROMANA OBERMAIR
- Certified early childhood educator and kindergarten teacher
- Master of Arts degree from the University of Vienna in the field of Comparative Literature and German Philology .
- 5-year travel around the world (2004-2009) through more than 30 countries; yearly regularly stay of several months in Asia, with the associated cultural knowledge.
- 2-year graphic design studies at the Hamburg Technische Kunstuniversität
- Since more than 10 years Owner and managing director of media agency Roromedia GmbH.
DR. PETER BRUGGER
- Piano studies at the Bruckner University Linz
- Dissertation at the Mozarteum Salzburg
- For 25 years director of the music school in Bad Goisern
- Organizer of numerous masterclasses eg. Brass Masterclass Bad Goisern, etc.
- Initiator of the famous Ice-cave concerts in the Dachstein Ice caves
- International concert experience in Europe and in countries such as. China (eg. concert in the Forbidden City in Beijing), Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Egypt or Brazil
- Jury member of many national and international piano competitions
In our huge network we not only team up highly qualified music teachers from our governmental music schools and befriended universities as well as with professional musicians but also with teachers and professionals from music related art fields to secure our unique music education approach.
This music education should be inspired also by different arts, like literature, painting, and architecture ore philosophy. Taking this into consideration it is a big chance to create educational processes to facilitate an aesthetic experience of ordering interconnections between the different arts and music from the famous dynasties in the old time to the famous periods of classic time of the well-known composers up to the musical and cultural needs of our modern society.
A successful studying and practicing of music would primarily deal with the goal to develop the personal and individual ideas of students for a practicable performance, which they are able to realize in any respect of artist and technique possibilities. Learning music should lead for the students to an enthusiastic and joyful experience of all human sense.
Following this idea, the Federal Music School Bad Goisern organizes with the support of Upper Austrian Government Music Office the “Austrian Music Education in China”, which follows the Austrian Examinations for Federal Music Schools in Austria according the curriculum of the Conference of Federal Music Schools in Austria.